WINTER KARATE CAMP – ZAKOPANE 2012
29 January – 05 February 2012
Winter Karate Camp – the best time to start training and active preparations for competitions and gradings.
- Begin your training in this winter camp; a special programme for children – “first step” – with the basic elements of traditional karate, corrective gymnastics and sport, enriched with recreational activities in the snow, skiing, tours in the mountains and exercises to improve efficiency and shape the body. The best Polish and Lithuanian instructors will host the program.
- Specialized program for advanced karatekas preparing for the start of the season in all competitions.
- Trainings and pre grading exam courses for student with division into advancement groups.
- Special training courses for women-”The way to a beautiful body” (locomotor activity classes with elements of yoga, Pilates and modern forms of body shaping).
Every day will include three karate training, recreational activities outdoor, skiing (professional coaching and assistance is optional).
The cultural program includes a campfire, a discotheque, a trip to the Tatra Mountains, a performance evening with folk highland band, visit to the local Aqua Park. The time between workouts is filled with group activities, competitions and games; participants can take advantage of all the sports facilities, which are located on the premises.
The centre is situated in a picturesque location, at 3a, Podhalanska Street. ( www.mariazakopane.pl )
Rooms for 2,3 or 4 people.
Conditions of participation and registration:
- The Winter Karate Camp is designed for children, adolescents and adults (including parents).
- The participation costs:
– One week £240 + cost of transport
- The participation is scheduled by the order of filing and the prepayment should have been made by 30th Nov 2011 in the amount of £50. For all making reservations and payments after the deadline an additional cost of £20 will be incurred.
- In case of cancellation without a legitimate reason the payment cannot be reclaimed.
- Minors may participate in the camp, after submission by a legal guardian interview cards prepared by the organizer.
- Participant camp card must be filled in and submitted by 5th Jan 2010
- The price of the camp includes:
– health care and educational assistance (in the case of minors)
– trip to the mountains, the surcharge to the downhill, ski instructor, and participation in training and cultural activities.
- Applications must be presented to The Traditional Karate Academy Boston at the following:
tel. +44 7742957176
or during training
Zbigniew Godzisz – tel +44 7742957176